Saturday 2 August 2008

Sometimes....

... I quite literally cannot believe my eyes when reading the papers. The Thunderer has stooped to a level that I can't associate with the great newspaper of days gone by:

Dando murder: we need to think twice before locking up the local weirdo


Well, duh?! This is followed by a page of the most blatantly obvious reasoning I've ever seen.

If there is something here that we need to learn, it may be that, in cases when we are about to lock up the local weirdo for a crime, we ought to think twice. And if a celebrity is involved, we ought to think three times.


If this guy is right, if this is the state of British justice at the moment, if people really need this kind of thing pointing out to them, then I seriously hope I never wind up in court, because people are apparently incredibly fucking stupid!

No comments: