Friday 1 August 2008

What a travesty, by George!

The Gorgon must be delighted to be off the front pages today.

But I'd rather he was, than what is leading news today: a delusional halfwit has been found innocent of killing Jill Dando. The "evidence" linking him to the crime originally seemed flimsy to me, but I didn't really follow the case in detail. In retrospect, I wonder how heavily the original jury was leaned on, because it looks like there really wasn't anything more to the evidence than I'd surmised.

The police in this cuntry are a fucking disgrace: they suck the state's cock far too assiduously, they're fucking lazy and they're far too keen to stitch some dumb cunt up.

You just know that no-one is going to lose their job over this. A review will be held, lessons will be learned, justifications will be made, yadda, yadda, yadda ...

No comments: