Saturday 10 January 2009

The Legend of the Mall Ninja

Here:

I am a Master of three martial arts including ninjitsu, which means I can wear the special boots to climb walls. I don’t think any of you are working as hard as I am to be prepared. I asked a serious question about tactical armor and I wanted a serious response. If you want to laugh at somebody, try laughing at the sheep out there who go to the mall unarmed trusting in me to stand guiard over their lives like a God.


Mind-boggling stuff from a mall guard.

Hat tip to the Bearded Clam.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had experience with manic liers on the internet as well. They make up contradictory rubbish to try and look cool to people they don't even know.

Have you, obo?
Think of anyone?

Obnoxio The Clown said...

No-one springs to mind, to be honest.

Anonymous said...

Too bad =(
I see that within, like, a day of its existence, you've already owned that new labour blog site.
Well done!

MrAngryman said...

Great posts on the new liebour site mate. give it 6 months before its a waste ground of dolly lovers and mandy wannabes

Oswald Bastable said...

I have seen that one before.

I'm picking he has a collection of second-hand 'Soldier of Fortune' magazines and one of those Glock lookalikes that shoots yellow plastic pellets!

He probably masturbates while watching Bruce Willis movies as he bunks off school...