Friday 12 September 2008

I'd like to buy this man a large drink

Via the Ambush Predator, this:

The Daily Telegraph can disclose that Sergei Lavrov, the Russian foreign minister, reacted with fury when Mr Miliband and he spoke on the telephone. Mr Lavrov objected to being lectured by the British.

Such was the repeated use of the "F-word" according to one insider who has seen the transcript, it was difficult to draft a readable note of the conversation.

One unconfirmed report suggested that Mr Lavrov said: "Who are you to fucking lecture me?"


Mr Lavrov, I hope you called him a cunt as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a shame they have to quarrel, they have so much in common. I'm sure Lavrov could give some advice on how best to run a postal voting system. I assume that's how United Russia got 99% in Chechnya in the last Russian elections. 'Who are you to lecture me you fucking amateur! 99%! Beat that you cunt!'

Anonymous said...

The rather harsh comments attached to the Telegraph article betray an almost universal contempt for the jumped-up, boy Millipede and gladden the heart.