Sunday 16 November 2008

I did my bit for global warming today!

I went out for a little drive with some friends in Nobles, TVR's, Porsches and even an Ultima. (And BMW's, of course!) A great deal of Shell V-Power was burned and a great deal of rubber was transferred to the road. Frivolity and bonhomie was found around the lunch table and I suspect methane emissions are slightly higher in this neck of the woods this evening.

Domestic tranquility reigns at home. Chores have been done without complaint, homework is sorted. Gentle smiles and kind words are all that can be heard.

I am at peace with the world and refuse to read the papers. Let's see how long I can make this last, shall we?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good fellow!

CO2 partial pressure in the atmosphere has never been so geologically low as it is now.

Even the plants are in danger for God's sake.

Burn more fuel asap please: it is your duty and ours too.

Bless the Chinses, for building all those coal-fired stations that Al Goracle can't stop them from having.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I meant rhe "Chinese"....

Obnoxio The Clown said...

david, I'd stop digging if I were you. :o)

Mark Wadsworth said...

Thanks for your fine work. But it's still unseasonably cold, so 'must try harder'.

Obnoxio The Clown said...

Shall I go fire up the Quattro? :o)

AntiCitizenOne said...

You know, in a rational country you'd get paid by farmers for creating all that lovely plant-food.

Don't let AlGor starve plants!

The Refuser said...

Good work but you need to try harder...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/main.jhtml?xml=/opinion/2008/11/16/do1610.xml

Pam Nash said...

Your last sentence gives the clue to your insanity - it is just NOT credible.