Monday 17 November 2008

I'm not one for supporting "big charity"

But the thought of Radio 1 having to play "London Underground" is darkly appealing.



Our funky, punky, new recording of the London Undeground Song is now on iTunes. Please please buy it because:

1. 100% of proceeds go to Macmillan Cancer Support. It's our big Christmas charity push this year. We can raise shedloads.

2. If enough people buy it this week it'll get into the charts and then they'll have to play it on the radio. Hahaha.

Please forward the email, add to blogs etc - but mostly PLEASE spend 79p on iTunes.


Plus, the song is easily worth 79p.

2 comments:

Martin said...

I myself like the look of The Amateur Transplants sickbag. On the Christmas list it goes.

Anonymous said...

I loved this when it first came out and bought the album.

Very sick humour, some of it (as you'd expect from medical students, as I think they were at the time...)!