Wednesday 12 November 2008

I'm sure most of the time, he's a useless cunt ...

... but today, I'm happy to endorse what Iain Dale said about him:



This is Labour MP Andrew Mackinlay. Today he saved the taxpaper £150,000. He tabled an amendment banning the new regional select committee chairman from receiving salaries of £12,000. With Conservative support, it passed by two votes. He becomes our Hero of the Day.


I'd rather kill off all these pointless quango-generating committees completely, but starving some of the extra trough-snuffling is something to be commended.

Top man, Andrew!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still wouldn't vote for him, or his party.

But he goes to the bottom of my list of nulabour cunts.

Sorry mate, but that's as good as it gets for someone serving under brown

Trixy said...

And of course if we weren't in the EU we wouldn't have to have any of these regional fucking quangos.

But did he vote to let us have the choice?