Thursday 6 November 2008

Jacqui "Tits" Smith: Barking Mad

Is this thing off her tits or what?

Jacqui Smith says public demand means people will be able to pre-register for an ID card within the next few months.

The cards will be available for all from 2012 but she said: "I regularly have people coming up to me and saying they don't want to wait that long."


What the fuck have you been smoking, you deranged fuckwit? I've never met or spoken to a single person who actively wants one of these fucking cards, let alone wants one sooner rather than later. Is she paying one of her SpAds to come up to her every day and say "I want an ID card" or something?

Fuck off, you lying, fascist harridan with your made-up fucking anecdotal bollocks. Go fuck yourself up your big flabby arse with a rusty spade and a broken bottle.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those "people" would be the CEOs of Crapita and EDS.

WV: statiess (I kid you not, Google knows...)

Old Holborn said...

Truth is lies, lies are truth

I only sent the cunt the book yesterday

Anonymous said...

But the people on your ward can barely speak Obnoxio, such are the level of drugs they are required to take.

I do salute you though for your efforts. Typing with your toes can't be easy.

AntiCitizenOne said...

I'm one of those people. I just don't want one ID I want ten though.

The chaos of the start-up will allow me to get them too.

Anonymous said...

To have several identity cards would be useful, in case you lose one, or one slips down the side of the sofa.

Null said...

They may be available 2012 but, thank god, I will be fucking gone by then. Sun, sand and freedom.

Fuck off Jacqui!

Obnoxio The Clown said...

@anonymong: wife still stupping someone else, huh?

Anonymous said...

Dear dear Obnoxio. How I hate to break it to you but 'stupping' isn't a word.

You try so hard, but living in that bedsit, and only occasionally going onto the ward to replace the bandages really has affected you rather badly. It's such a shame you didn't manage to make it to the little ramble with you pals, I think it may have done you some good.

Obnoxio The Clown said...

Hello, anonymong, my loyal reader! "Stupping" is like fucking but with an extra frisson, like when you're fucking someone else's wife.

Not that you'd know all about that, eh?

Anonymous said...

It'll be her special police guard (required, as we know, because the streets are not safe for her to walk in), and we can guess why they want ID cards soon, sooner, and soonest.

So that they can hit their targets, of course:

"Ihre papieren, bitte"

Anonymous said...

Obnoxio good retort to the anonymong but I think you got the spelling wrong. I believe the correct spelling is "schtupping" from the Yiddish schtup.

Obnoxio The Clown said...

@CMI: you are correct, although it seems I have some leeway.

technogiant said...

I don't want to wait that long either. 2212 will suit me fine