Saturday 29 November 2008

Still a bit stunned

Apologies for the lack of blogging, but I'm still a bit discombobulated by the fact that the ZNL Stasi feel confident enough to arrest a sitting MP on such a ludicrous, trumped-up charge. I'm surprised by the mendacity expressed by Gorgon and Jacq the Ripper in denying all knowledge of this, and I'm slightly taken aback by the hypocrisy of Gorgon ordering this little putsch-ette, given that he established his own reputation off the back of a series of leaks.

But I hope that a number of the 646 residents of the Westminster home for the terminally bewildered have now realised why they got a copy of 1984. Because no-one is safe anymore. That much is clear.

Mr Creedy is feeling bolder.

3 comments:

Old Holborn said...

It gets better



Announced Today by the BBC

Alan Milburn to set up "Civilian Security Force" using military trainers, civil servants, police officers, judges and other logistical staff.

Beware, The State is now arming itself against it's own citizens

LINK

Window Licker said...

Plans have always been there to confiscate all legally held firearms/shotguns in the even of a state of emergency, OH.

I'm surprised they haven't fully armed the Police yet, maybe not under enough State control through brainwashing. Yet

Bristol Dave said...

Still a bit stunned

You and me both. Watch the videos of interviews of Gorgon and Jacqui and tell me they're not lying. I'm not even a trained psychologist and to me it's blatantly obvious that Jacqui is not comfortable with what she's saying.

I'm just hoping the truth gets out as quickly as possible.