Friday 19 December 2008

Serendipitous Newspaper Headlines

I saw this on the Thunderer's front page:

Rachel Nickell’s killer linked to 109 sex crimes

And I thought: "Fucking hell, that's serious police incompetence."

And then I saw the Incrediblydespondent:

An incompetent police force

And I thought: "What about Colin Stagg?"

From the Garadiun:

Rachel Nickell killing: Met apology a long time coming, says innocent Stagg

and from the Times again:

Colin Stagg: how I endured being a 'national hate figure'

And then I thought: "Bet nothing will be done to punish those who fucked up so royally."

And then I saw the Twatograph:

Rachel Nickell: Police rule out inquiry into failings

And will lessons be learnt, I wonder? Hot to trot, the Met are, when it comes to learning lessons.

'Lessons learnt' in Nickell case

British policing in six headlines, right there. Those who we pay to protect us, do nothing useful, persecute an innocent man and then hide from accountability.

Disgraceful in every way.

Cunts.

1 comment:

Roger Thornhill said...

Any self-aware adult knows that unless there are consequences, wrongdoing will continue.

Where does that leave the Met?

A fish rots from the head.