Saturday 10 January 2009

Diddums!

Interesting:

Dozens of girls have been suspended from a Church of England school for waging a "hate campaign" against a teacher on the social networking site Facebook.

Twenty-nine pupils at Grey Coat Hospital School in Westminster, London, signed up as members of the group named The Hate Society.

The school's headteacher said last night that the page set up by pupils contained "deeply insulting comments" about the member of staff.


Well, that's fairly innovative. We always just used to bitch about teachers in hushed tones after school, when we were sure there were no snitches around. My best guess is, these girls had absolutely fuck all respect for the teacher in question. I wonder why that might be?

It is understood that the teacher concerned is receiving counselling due to the abuse.


Ah. I think I understand.

Any of my teachers who'd found out they had a "Hate Society" would have laughed it off. But we would have either not felt the need to show disrespect, or at the very worst, have been far too fucking scared of the cunts to say anything like this publicly.

"Reap the whirlwind" is the phrase I think sums it up best.

No comments: