Tuesday 20 January 2009

More egregious hypocrisy from the Indie

Fuck me gently with a broken bottle:

Silicon Valley, as everyone now calls it, pioneered the developments that gave rise to the computer industry in the 1970s. In the 1980s, it led the biotechnology revolution. In the 1990s it famously drove the dot-com boom. And now it is taking on the biggest transformation of all by staking billions on making the future green.

I go there every year to judge some environmental awards.


I can only guess that he paddles a canoe across the Atlantic every time.

Overweening, self-righteous cock-sniffer that he is.

5 comments:

Fidothedog said...

Maybe he has a magical bird that carries him in a carbon neutral way?

Anonymous said...

Very, very good spot there Obo.

It's funny how much environmental stuff never seems to involve people doing sensible stuff like video conferencing.

Really, if they can't work this shit out for their own trivial purposes, why do they expect people doing productive things to manage it?

Mark Wadsworth said...

And through the Panama Canal and another few thousand miles up the West Coast, no doubt. In the course of which he will have emitted far more emissions than if he had taken the aeroplane.

Jon said...

"I can only guess that he paddles a canoe across the Atlantic ..."

Without breathing or farting, I trust.

Anonymous said...

Don't as I do, do as I say.
OK boss, right oh, at onnce boss and in the meantime fuck off and leave me alone. I am sick to death of these AGA saga twats sitting in their second cottage in the Cotswolds telling the rest of us what to do. By the way it's not global warming anymore but climate change, because as you well know the climate has been unchanged for millions of years.