Friday 13 February 2009

How ironic

The speech Geert Wilders would have given, if the fearty fuckwits had let him in:

For a moment I feared that I would be refused entrance. But I was confident the British government would never sacrifice free speech because of fear of Islam. Britannia rules the waves, and Islam will never rule Britain, so I was confident the Border Agency would let me through. And after all, you have invited stranger creatures than me. Two years ago the House of Commons welcomed Mahmoud Suliman Ahmed Abu Rideh, linked to Al Qaeda. He was invited to Westminster by Lord Ahmed, who met him at Regent’s Park mosque three weeks before. Mr. Rideh, suspected of being a money man for terror groups, was given a SECURITY sticker for his Parliamentary visit.

Well, if you let in this man, than an elected politician from a fellow EU country surely is welcome here too. By letting me speak today you show that Mr Churchill’s spirit is still very much alive. And you prove that the European Union truly is working; the free movement of persons is still one of the pillars of the European project.


How touching.

How misplaced.

5 comments:

Oldrightie said...

Gordon Brown is a tyrant and a cunt.

Hacked Off said...

Actually, he's not efficient as the one can be or as useful and attractive as the other can be.

The Penguin

Anonymous said...

I think Mr Wilders speech is very good. I read it over on OH's blogspot. He is sticking his neck out for freedom of speech and could suffer as a result. We should applaud him, after all he is doing something some of us aren't.

Jon said...

Unlike that oleaginous bag of shit, Vaz, I took the trouble to watch the film. Yes, it uses editing to make its point -- what film doesn't? But nothing in it is made up, and nowhere is there any direct incitement to violence. It merely says the West must defeat the expressed threat from these extreme Islamofascists. Unless you just want to give in to them, to hand them your country on a plate, what's the alternative?

The Quilliam guy on Newsnight, a Muslim, earned my respect. He questioned the bias of the film and called for reasoned debate with Wilders. Vaz told him to go to Holland if he wanted that.

WTF has happened to this country?

Old Holborn said...

I agree

I watched TWO people stand up for Wilders right to offend people yesterday

BOTH of them were Muslims

One on QT, one on Newsnight

Everyone else was shit scared of being called a racist.

Fucking poofs