- More power for parliamentary select committees to scrutinise legislation.
And who, pray tell, has ridden roughshod over the power these committees had before?
- More power to be devolved to local government.
What, like the valuable Welsh Arsembly or the Scotch Parliament? Fuck off!
But wait! There's even more genius at work here:
- The language of the chamber – such as calling MPs "my right honourable friend".
- The ceremonial garb of Commons officials.
- The amount of time the Commons sits during the year. Miliband said he would be open to the idea of September sittings.
- The format of PMQs.
Yes, folks: that powerhouse genius of the Labour Party, that intellectual giant, Ed Millipede, has decided that if the "members" of Parliament stop all that flowery language, dress differently, sit for more time and have a different way of doing PMQ's, everything will be better.
No, you fucking moron: until your shower of modernising shitehawks arrived on the scene, Parliament was a much better representation of the people and much more effective at countering the most egregious stupidities of the executive.
Your party has fucked with Parliament over and over again and made it fucking worse each and every fucking time. And now your big plan to fix this is to fucking fuck with it some fucking more? You fucking useless fuck-faced fuck, do us all an immense favour:
GO FUCK YOURSELF FOR A CHANGE!