Tuesday 25 May 2010

Staggering

I'm fairly certain Tom Harris won't be publishing my comment on his blog post here:

I doubt if Cameron himself buys into any of that stuff, which exposes his support for this policy as no more than headline-grabbing. But it’s dangerous headline grabbing. The British Prime Minister should not be indulging this nonsense, should not be jumping on the anti-politics bandwagon.


My comment?

Gosh Tom, good thing Labour never stooped to a cheap headline, or a dangerous policy. Like, say “British jobs for British workers.”

Otherwise you’d look like a hypocritical prick.


Or does his blog say somewhere: "I doubt if Brown himself buys into any of that stuff, which exposes his support for this policy as no more than headline-grabbing. But it’s dangerous headline grabbing. The British Prime Minister should not be indulging this nonsense, should not be jumping on the anti-immigrant bandwagon."

No comments: