Tuesday 17 February 2009

Has Dolly been given an LL45?

dizzy seems to think so:

It would appear that Labour List may soon be saved from the car crash that it was facing under the editorship of Derek Draper. I say this based upon something that has appeared on Draper's Wikipedia article. It was added a couple of days ago by a user called Philiphonour and says

"A rumor that Derek has been asked to handover control of Labourlist by influential Labour party insiders is yet to be confirmed."


Personally, I'll be hugely disappointed if he has been given the boot. I like to watch a slow-mo car crash as much as the next guy.

2 comments:

RantinRab said...

I resisted the temptation to look at his wankfest site, but had a look after the 'Guido is a racist cunt' outburst. I must say, I was surprised how much everyone must comply to the mantra dictated by the spin masters. If you disagree, you are a racist. If you have a valid arguement against draper, you are a racist. What a pile of shit.

Anonymous said...

I agree, but i'm managing to restrain my outrage enough to enjoy the show...