Tuesday 14 April 2009

WOAR strikes again

Sarah said, “Thank you Mandy, Michelle and I really appreciated visiting that nursery in Hackney”. Think nothing of it, Poppets, I exist only to put a smile on the face of the little chilluns. Neither of them can tell Hackney from the Zoological Gardens, which is where they were really taken. I set up a captive breeding programme some time ago to produce perfect PR tots, all with curly hair and eyes like Maltesers.


The woman truly is a genius.

Update: Apparently, this is actually written by the legendary Woman on a Raft, who is one of the most underrated bloggers out there and richly deserves a bigger audience. So many bloggers, so little time!

Update 2: Just re-read the post. Fucking hell, how did I miss the clues?

4 comments:

Hacked Off said...

Sorry, Obo, but the Diary entries are Woman On A Raft, not Dennis.

The Penguin

Hacked Off said...

Hey, you're technical, what's gone wrong at Guido's?

"Error establishing a database connection"

WTF???

The Penguin

JuliaM said...

It's working fine for me..

Obnoxio The Clown said...

@Pengy ... my bad, will amend.