Monday 25 May 2009

Did I hear that right?

325 MP's to get a boot up the arse?

30 direct resignations? 200 more to "step down" at the next election? 90 more arrogant troughers to get a kick in the balls from those little oiks they "represent"?

Surely that can't be right? 325 egregious fiddlers out of 646? Or more than half of them not just taking a liberty, but taking a newsworthy liberty. Even I didn't think it would be that bad. I merely thought that at least 323 of them would have a dodgy claim. I didn't think that so many of them would have claims that would get them the sack from the supine regulators and mouth-breathing voters.

Certainly the list of troughers just seems to go on and fucking on.

It's a start, but I still want see heads on pike, pour encourager les autres. Cunts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we ought to apply to be Tory MPs.Can you imagine it?The Tr Hon Oboe & the Rt Hon member for Brixton (or Moss Side).Imagine the grilling I'd give top plod in those faggot uniforms of theirs!