Tuesday 2 June 2009

Oh yeah!

W00t!

Home Secretary Jacqui Smith is to leave the Cabinet in the wake of the scandal over MPs' expenses, according to Sky sources.

There is no indication yet that Ms Smith will also step down as MP for Redditch where she has a 2,716 majority.


Booyakasha! Resign now? Win! Resign later? Let's see how well she fares when the election comes, eh? Win!

Only thing is, if she had a milligram of decency, she would already have fucking been gone, the trough-snouting fuck.

Suck my balls, you big-titted, fat, ugly, incompetent Stasi cow ... I hope you fucking rot in hell.

Update: I've decided this merits a bottle of bubbly. And afterwards, I think I'll go shit in her garden that I paid for.

Cunt.

3 comments:

Dungeekin said...

It puts a very song in my heart!

This one, specifically.

'Hoon, Smith and Darling'

Doris 'Dungeekin' Day.

Anonymous said...

No Ducks were hurt in the making of this blog.

Stan J said...

About time too. I was beginning to think this day would never come.