A constant reminder that life was so much better before the internet
Never going to happen, the Righteous are on a role.This weeks headline in Scotland was that Scots drinkers are the worst in the UK, 54% of people drank more than the recommended limits one day in the past week.Recommended limits? 2 pints of ordinary strength beer.Fancy a beer before the football and maybe one with a meal with the mrs later on? That will be you binge drinking then you drunkard.I am shocked it was only 54%. I guess the other 46% are liars.The tossers are now going to double the cost of my supermarket beer.
God knows why the righteous are on a roll when we have a Conservative government - unless it isn't conservative at all.
"God knows why the righteous are on a roll when we have a Conservative government - unless it isn't conservative at all."Erm... I take it you don't follow politics that closely, then? The present Cons could rename themselves The Revolutionary Workers and Other Pinko Tendencies Party and no-one would bat an eyelid. Oh, and they're sharing office with the Lib Dems, too.
@Cornyborny - yeah, I know. It isn't conservative at all.
Is the Trade Descriptions Act (1968) still in force, do we know? Most of our political parties would fall foul of it. The Orwellian cunts.I should pop that in the UKIP suggestion box.
Mr. ClownOn a related topic, you may like to have a squint at this article in Time.
The British can't hold their booze! Your posts get more predictable by the day.
Post a Comment