Monday 4 August 2008

Just to prove that the Tories are no different ...

According to the Increasinglydespondent, Michael Gove [Ed: who he?] is blaming Zoo, Nuts and their ilk for encouraging irresponsible young men to regard women as sex objects.

Well Michael, here's a thought: I haven't ever read a "lads' mag" and I regard women as sex objects. Nor have I ever read Playboy, Hustler, Penthouse or Razzle. So, your argument is clearly shit. My missus, for reasons that elude me, regards me as a sex object and has no intention of sprogging or any of that other emotional horse shit.

But so fucking what, anyway? When I walk through town on a Friday night, I see a hundred young hussies looking for a good time, ogling up the boys and regarding them as sex objects. Why aren't you calling for Heat magazine to be chucked into that Farenheit 451 pile?

Cunt.

Update: Mr E. is on form, as usual:

Men do not like tits because they buy Zoo. Men buy Zoo because they like tits.

We can demonstrate this by means of a simple thought experiment. Zoo was launched in 2004. Hands up if you ever thought about tits before then. Yes, one hand will do.

2 comments:

AntiCitizenOne said...

Meet the right wing statist, same as the left wing statist.

Can't they all just FUCK RIGHT OFF?

Pogo said...

Huh! The nearest that I get to seeing women as "sex objects" is that they all object to having sex with me!